Casa Bagus currently has class time slots for qualified and dedicated Energy teachers and practitioners for Yoga, Meditation, Tai Chi, Qi Gong, Mindful Movement and various energy healing and bodywork practices. Besides regular classes, Casa Bagus is also available for other activities, such as workshops, lectures, private sessions and gatherings. See below for more information.
The Studios at Casa Bagus.
Casa Bagus consists of two beautiful studios and a separate community lounge area located next to the historical Cheshire Inn.
- Both studios are approximately 625 square feet and have commercial grade natural wood flooring, plenty of natural light and a tranquil atmosphere. You are more than welcome to stop by either just before or just after a class to see the studios for yourself.
(Please check our class schedule for class times)
- There is a sound system in each studio that is compatible with an iPod, iPhone, Android or any other MP3 player.
- The studios are stocked with a variety of props: sticky mats, blankets, blocks, straps, eye pillows, and some chairs.
- Both studios have windows that open to let in plenty of air, and a furnace for colder days.
- Casa Bagus offers private parking behind the building. There is additional metered parking on both Clayton Road and Oakland Avenue.
Renting the Space for Private Events.
Casa Bagus is can also be available for small private events or gatherings. All renters must have liability insurance and provide a copy to Casa Bagus. The rental fee for private events is
- $40 for 1 hour or less;
- $55 for 1 ½ hour;
- $70 for 2 hours;
- $100 for three hours and
- $125 for 4 hours.
Please contact us for availability or questions.
Renting the Space for Public Workshops.
If you are interested in hosting a public workshop at Casa Bagus, the rental fee to Casa Bagus is 25% of all workshop proceeds. You handle the registration of participants and pay the rent to Casa Bagus after the event. There is a $40 minimum fee for all workshops, even in the event of a cancellation.